Long Preston Floodplain Project Trail
Download our map which shows two walks in the area and the locations of the 6 Long Preston interpretations boards.
This includes making copies solely for the purpose of storing the same into a cache memory or copies made when the file is downloaded, as long as you do not do any of the things detailed under "What you are not allowed to do".
You will indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of, or in any way connected with, use of the site by you or any other person using your login information.
What you are not allowed to do
- You are not allowed to tamper with or alter in any way, any material contained in this website.
- You are not allowed to remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices or watermark contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed from the website.
- You are not allowed to use the website for any activities that breach any laws, infringe any other parties rights, or breach any standards, content requirements or codes published by any relevant authority.
- You are not allowed to use the site in any way that interferes with our systems, or with other users or in any way that harasses, menaces or harms anyone.
- You are not allowed to use the site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
Ownership, Copyrights and Trademarks
This website consists of images, texts, formats and styles of presentation, software (including HTML code) and material analogous to it ("Material"). All copyright and other moral, ownership and intellectual property rights capable of subsisting in the Material or derivatives of it from time to time is either owned exclusively by or is licensed to the Trust.
You acknowledge our rights to the Material. Save as provided elsewhere in these Terms you must not copy, modify, manipulate, transmit, perform, publish, display, licence or create derivative works from Material accessed through this website. Where copying or transmission is expressly permitted, you must display any author attribution or copyright notice.
This website also contains certain trademarks (whether granted or applied for), graphics, logos and service names ("Devices"). The Devices may not be copied or reproduced in any format (save as provided elsewhere in the Terms), or used in connection with any product or service without the Trust's written consent or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among the public, or which disparages or discredits the Trust. All other trademarks not owned by the Trust that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by the Trust.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We may at any time change or modify all or any part of these Terms. By browsing this website you are accepting that you are bound by the terms and conditions and disclaimer current at that time, so you should check these each time you visit the site.
Note: Any quotes expressed by members of the public which may appear on this website are not necessarily those of the Trust.
Any people who are used as subjects from photographs, and are identifiable from those photographs, must give written permission for their use on the website. This must be obtained from the parent or guardian if a child or young person is the subject.
If you do not want to grant to the Trust the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to the afore mentioned websites.
Further, by submitting your contribution to www.Longprestonwetgrasslandproject.co.uk, you:
- Warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to the Trust for all the purposes specified above. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
- Warrant that your contribution is not defamatory
- Warrant that your contribution does not infringe any law
- Agree to indemnify the Trust against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by the Trust as a result of your breach of any of the above warranties; and
- Waive any legal and moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on www.longprestonwetgrasslandproject.co.uk and the purposes specified above.
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful
- Contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited, offensive, abusive or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- No spamming or off-topic material: we do not allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times.
- No advertising
- Only contributions in English will be accepted.
- No impersonation
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names
- You may not submit any defamatory or illegal or unlawful material of any nature to www.longprestonwetgrasslandproject.co.uk. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
- If you fail to abide by these Rules, you will be sent an e-mail which informs you why your contribution has been failed or edited.
- If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to www.longprestonwetgrasslandproject.co.uk or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on the website, and the Trust considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, the Trust may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement/s. The Trust reserves the right to delete any contribution, at any time, for any reason.
We have taken reasonable steps to ensure the information provided by us on this website is accurate at the time you view it. However, we cannot and have not checked the accuracy of all information provided by outside sources or by the providers of other information or of other parties linked to or from the website.
All such information is provided in good faith and the Trust excludes liability for any errors, omissions or misleading information (unless made recklessly or fraudulently) to the maximum extent permitted by law, together with all implied warranties in connection with such information.
This website contains hyperlinks to other websites i.e. sites published by parties other than the Trust. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. The Trust does not operate such sites and is therefore not responsible for their content. Furthermore, our inclusion of the hyperlinks does not imply any endorsement of material on such websites or any association with their operators.
We make no warranty or representation relating to the availability of this website and have no liability to you should this website become unavailable to you for any reason.
In no circumstances shall the Trust be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits or savings, arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of any data or information services displayed on this site. This shall not apply to direct personal injury or death.
The use of this website and these Terms shall be subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English courts.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
By entering details such as name and email address in the fields requested, you enable the Authority and its service providers to provide you with the services you select. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy.
Use and storage of your personal information
When you supply any personal information to us, for example for competitions, we have legal obligations towards you in the way we deal with that data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it (there will be notices on particular webpages that let you know why we are requesting the information) and tell you if we want to pass the information on to anyone else. In general, any information you provide will only be used within the Trust and by relevant service providers. It will never be supplied to anyone outside the Trust (except where that is necessary to in accordance with the purpose for which you have provided the information) without first obtaining your consent, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, and remove it in the event that the purpose has been met. We will ensure as far as possible that all personal information supplied is held securely, but you also need to take precautions to protect your personal information when you use the internet.
By using our website you accept the use of our cookies. We only use type 2 cookies within our site which are Performance Cookies, they collect information about visitors to our website, and collate information such as which pages you visited, how long you stayed on our website. They do not collect personal information about you the user. The analytics they produce we use to improve our website to make your visit easier and more enjoyable.
For more information see www.AboutCookies.org
Users 16 and under
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to this website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information the Trust holds about you. Please address requests related to www.longprestonwetgrasslandproject.co.uk to:
Long Preston Floodplain Project
Old Post Office